We offer a unique balance of amenities that support your reason for being here in the first place.
- 6 acres of tranquil serenity bordered by wildlife refuge
- Beautiful grassy meadow and horseshoe pit
- Columbia River and Mt. St. Helen views
- Spotless laundry and restrooms
- Close to beautiful public beaches on the Columbia River
- Close to Gilbert boat launch
- Propane service available to spaces
- Seasonal convenience store onsite, open spring through fall.
- Large back in sites available with room for multiple slide outs
- Full hooks ups on all sites
- Satellite-Dish friendly sites
- 20/30/50 amp electric service
- Some fire pits available
Sorry, no tent sites available. Full hookup only.
From our guests:
“Every time I stay at Island Cove I feel that I’ve just arrived at Martha’s Vineyard – only unspoiled.” TM., Portland
Our biggest amenity is our location!
Sauvie Island is just 10 miles from downtown Portland, yet hundreds of miles from the cares of urban life.